The trend of making smartphones secure is catching up with manufacturers at a very fast pace. Boeing Black is made for security and also supports mission specific attachments making it a modular smartphone.
Let’s take a look at the features of Boeing Black:
- Hardware Root of trust – for ensuring the authenticity of the firmware
- Hardware Crypto Engine- for data protection\
- Modularity- You can a host of attachments like a bigger battery, satellite transceiver, solar chargers, advanced location tracking and biometrics sensors.
Boeing Black Specifications
- CPU– 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9
- Display– 4.3”, 540×960 pixels, 256.15 ppi
- Size– 131.9 x 67.6 x 13.25 mm, Weight- 169.5g
- Storage– On-board + microSD
- OS– Custom Android
- Battery– Li-Ion 1590 mAh
- Expansion ports– micro USB, PDMI, Modular 24 pin connector
- Connectivity– LTE, Bluetooth v2.1, HSPA+
Boeing Black Promotional Video:
The price and availability of the phone haven’t been announced as of now but we’ll keep you updated as soon as more information arrives.
Till then, Stay tuned on MJ!