The wait is over. Samsung finally launches Samsung Galaxy S5 in a huge launch event at MWC 2014. So the rumours were true. Samsung was going to launch the phone in the event called as Unpacked 5. This flagship is a quite different. Let us have a look on its features.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Specifications
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- 5.1 inch super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8974-AC chipset
- 2.5GHz Krait 400 Quad core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16/32GB storage, microSD card slot upto 64GB
- 16MP rear camera, AF, UHD(2160p) video recording
- LTE 150 Mbps
- Wi-Fi with hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- microUSB 3.0 with MHL
- GPS with A-GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Infrared port
- 2,800 mAh
- 142 x 72.5 x 8.1mm dimensions
- 145g weight
- Humidity and Temperature sensor
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Colors: Black, White, Blue & Copper
This phone seems to be like a upset. Or were the expectations high from this phone? Well this phone does not have a metal body. There are some tweaks in this phone. This phone will not have a Menu key. Instead it will have an App Switcher Button.
We were sure that this phone will come with a fingerprint sensor. But we have a surprise. The so called flagship phone will also have a heart rate monitor. This phone also has the specialty of video recording at Ultra HD.
The body of the phone is plastic. This phone will be available worldwide in 150 countries from 11th April, 2014. We will keep you updated. Till then stay tuned on MobileJury.